Glasgow is to host the 'Lessons Learned' Centenary Partnership meeting.
Friday 27 February 2015 10am-4pm
Glasgow, The Lighthouse
To mark the Centenary of the First World War more than 3,300 organisations from 52 countries have joined the First World War Centenary Partnership and engaged the public in commemorations and thousands of educational activities.
You are invited to attend this Partnership meeting which will allow members of the Partnership in your area to reflect on how the projects they are involved in might shape and inform future work.
- Update participants with useful information to support their First World War Centenary plans.
- Enable participants to gain an overview of Centenary activity shaping up across Scotland.
- Evaluate and reflect upon practice so far.
- Inform and shape future or on-going projects.
- Encourage and reflect upon Partnership working.
- Enable honest and open discussions.
This is an open invite to those involved in First World War Centenary projects.
To enable open discussion funders are only invited for the morning session and lunch.
To RSVP please email email@example.com with your name, organisation, contact email and any dietary requirements or access needs you might have.